This form is for pre- or post-approval of continuing education offerings by individuals or organizations/sponsors.
- Organizer/Sponsor Submissions: This form may be used for event/activity organizers to get pre-approvals for cotinuing education credits. Pre-approvals may be used for recurring courses over a 2 year period. All approved activities will be added to the SER events calendar.
- CERP/CERPIT Submissions: This form may be used for CERPs/CERPITs to get pre- or post-approvals for CECs. Once approved, SER will upload your CECs to your journal for you.
- Review process: Submitted applications are reviewed by the Certification Program Coordinator and the SER Continuing Education Committee.
- Tracking CECs: Once credits have been approved for individual CERPs/CERPITs, SER staff will upload them to your member journal so that you can track your status. You will need to earn 50 CECs over the 5 year period in order to renew your certification (min. 5 CECs earned each year).
- Promotion: Pre-approved CEC offerings are added to the SER event calendar, the SER certification program pre-approved course list, and are provided a CERP program logo to use in promotion of the offering.
To apply: Fill out the form below. Note that fields with asterisks are required fields.